Finance News World

Glamis Dunes Rentals Offers Reliable, Affordable RV and ATV Units

 Breaking News
  • No posts were found

Glamis Dunes Rentals Offers Reliable, Affordable RV and ATV Units

January 24
17:30 2022

Glamis Dunes Rental is a company that offers dependable rental recreational units and power sports units in California. They provide all the units at an affordable price and are always in excellent condition and meticulously maintained. In fact, all their rental units are safe and well maintained. Their pricing is fair, honest, and upfront, with no hidden fees. They always strive to provide an extra touch of care to every customer. Their focus is on delivering the best RV rental suited to their customers travel needs and budget.

Answering a query, the company spokesperson said, “For one to reserve their rental, we require a reservation deposit payment of 25 percent of their rental estimate. The 25 percent deposit will be applied toward the rental balance. The remaining 75 percent rental balance and security or damage deposits are usually due on the rental pick up or delivery day.”

Wondering where to find trailer rentals in Glamis Dunes? Glamis Dunes Rentals is the go-to destination for RV rentals. They have an extensive rental inventory of top-quality RVs for rent. They consistently update their inventory to provide their clients with the most current models that have the latest features. In fact, all their RV units are always in perfect condition and precisely maintained. Additionally, the company always assures to provide the highest level of professionalism and always makes a follow-up after every rental is made to ensure clients are delighted. They always do everything they can to ensure clients are satisfied with their RV rental, leaving them as happy clients.

The company spokesperson added, “Cancellations which are up to 2 weeks in advance of the rental start date will receive store credit for the entire 25 deposit. If it’s up to 2 days in advance of the rental start date, one will receive store credit for half of the 25 percent deposit. For one-day or same-day cancelations will forfeit the 25 percent deposit with no store credit. For more insight, clients can contact us.”

At Glamis Dunes Rental, they offer the recreation vehicle, travel trailer, and toy hauler all of which are designed to meet the specific requirements of each client. Usually, they feature modern stylings to ensure clients have the best possible RV experience. The inside of all their rental units is always clean and comfortable. This is so, as the company always wants their clients to feel at home while they are away with their units. And in every RV rented, the company offers delivery and pickup services. These services are available to most locations in the Bay Area and beyond. All their RV units are privately owned, which allows them to give their clients the best units and services at the best price. In addition, the company is also a premier destination for RZR Rental, Can Am Rental, ATV rent, and UTV rent. So, for ATV rentals for sand dunes, clients can contact the company.

About Glamis Dunes Rentals

Glamis Dunes Rentals are the go-to place for a recreational vehicle for Glamis Dunes camping in California. They offer a reliable and hassle-free service. Those inquiring about sand dunes ATV on rental in California can contact the company.

Contact Details

Glamis Dunes Rentals

Glamis Sand Dunes

Vendor Row

5775 E HWY 78 Brawley,

CA 92227

Telephone: (760)-5RENTAL OR (760) 573-6825

Website: http://glamisrent.com/

Media Contact
Company Name: Glamis Dunes Rental
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Phone: (760) 573-6825
Address:Glamis Sand Dunes, Vendor Row, 5775 E HWY 78 
City: Brawley
State: CA 92227
Country: Canada
Website: http://glamisrent.com/